Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Received the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award!

What a thrill today! My great blogging friend, Linsey, awarded me the Arte Y Pico Award which is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.

Here are the rules:

1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then go comment on one of their posts to notify them that you have given them this award and link to the post on your blog.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog.

4. The Award-winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (it's in Spanish).

I am passing along this award to these wonderful bloggers whom I have come upon since I started blogging last month:

1. Beverly at Beestamper who has a fairly new blog like me and is Beestamper on SCS.

2. Chat at Me My Stamps and I, who is Nitestamper on SCS

3. Christy at Snapdragon who presently lives in Okinawa and has a fairly new blog like me and is Christy S. on ScS.

4. Jana at Stamp with Jana who presently lives in Germany

5. Stef at Ingeniousinkling who is SmilynStef on SCS
Thank you Linsey! and I hope everyone checks out all these blogs to see all the creativity going on!
Stampin Hugs!
Julia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia - you are too kind!!!

Thank you for awarding me...I appreciated!!!

Hopefully you can replace me with another talented blogger...???

Have a great day....~Silke~

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much ... love your work.

Linsey R said...

Well, you are so deserving of it, Julia (even though I can't read a word of it's origin)...we all get the picture! You absolutely inspire me and a constantly amazing me with your innovative creations. You are an extraordinary talent! What great choices you made and a few I am not familiar with, so more new inspiration for me to check out,yay! hugs!