Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just Checking In!

Hi everyone! Nothing new to post at the moment - I'm busy working on some projects that I can't show you right now (I always wanted to write that!!!) I'll let you know my exciting news soon!!

I'm teaching two classes at the Papertree Store in Manchester, NH this Saturday if you're in the area drop by and say hello!!! You can see the classes here scroll down to the 3/28 listings. Michelle has a super fun store with tons of beautiful papers and wonderful stamps - not to mention any kind of stampin' supplies you might need!

I'm also participating in the World Record International Unity Blog hop - are you??? - so be sure to check back here at 10 AM on Saturday - over 200 people are participating! (see blinky on side bar) Hopefully everyone will link to each other as directed so we can view all the posts!

Oh - and I just got my Papertrey Ink order for this month (!) and I received TWO of the Limited Edition Everyday Classics Thank you Stamp sets because I'm such a GOOD (ie BAD!) customer - maybe one of them will show up in Blog Candy here some day!! You can't buy this set - it's given to customers for purchasing at least 12 stamp sets over the prior year.

So much stamping to do - so little time!!!

I should have something to post tomorrow - thanks for coming by!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

oh, aren't you mysterious! I'll be watching.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I Love a Mystery! (Hmmm...that's a good name for a radio show..LOL! You're not OLD enough to remember that!) I'll be watching to see what fun project you have going next!!

Neva said...

Oh Julia, can't wait to hear your news.

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! I am SO intrigued...sneaky girl you!!

Sue from Oregon said...

you are tooooooo funny!