Monday, February 15, 2010

Big Hugs!

Are you as in love with Mo's Digital Pencil images as I am??? They have some fun challenges over at their blog and this weeks Challenge #18 is a color challenge - to use pink, white, red and include a heart.

This is Patience on my card today - she loves her kitty SO much - she just wants to pick her up and squeeze her!!! I want to squeeze both of them!! LOL!!

The sketch is Karen Giron's and I used my Labels Three nestabilities to cut out the image. The sentiment is from Sweet Hearts by Waltzingmouse.

Thanks for coming by today!

Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil -Patience, Sentiment - Waltzingmouse/Sweet Hearts
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate - PTI, DP - Bitty Dots Basics - PTI, K & Co/Smitten
Ink: Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye Distress - Ranger, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Sponge, foam dimensionals, PTI Ribbon Raspberry Fizz, Labels Three Nestabilities, Copics: R35, R20, RV02, E00, YR29, N2, N6, BV31, BV04, E33, C1

13 comments:

Janine said...

Very cute Julia!!

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Crystal said...

SOOOOO Cute this is adorable!!!! I LOVE this image and this layout! Great card girl!

Busym1 said...

How cute is that! Hugs, michelle

Velta said...

This just screams...HUGS!!! Too cute Julia!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Julia. I love the image you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo fun and super cute, Julia....I just love that adorable image and your fabo coloring!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

Oh my Gosh...this image is too funny and sweet! Doesn't it seem like little kids always pick up cats like this??

Renee said...

Oh Julia this is so cute! I love the image of the girl squeezing the cat...super adorable!

Corie said...

WOW -- so cute and adorable!!

dpkennedy said...

I love it! We both used the same image and colored it the same for Mo's challenge!!! Great card Julia!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my FAVORITE Mo's images!

Good job!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful card Julia! I love this image and you did a great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy.

That pic on your blog.. that is SO where I'd love to go!!