Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Falling for Fall!



I made this card for Taylor's SCS Hope You can Cling To challenge  - Two Times - to use two of same thing but different....  I used two leaves: an oak and a maple, two colors: red and orange, and two different flourish stamps.

I just love how this came out, if I do say so myself!

My stamps are from Waltzingmouse - the leaves are from Blessed by You (which is a wonderful fall set!)  and the flourishes are from Flourishes - Scallops and Dots

Be sure to check out Claire's blog for sneak peeks of the November Waltzingmouse Release!  The Design Team will be starting to post our sneak peeks on October 30th.


Stamps: Waltzingmouse - leaves and sentiment from Blessed by You, flourishes from Flourishes and Dots.
Paper: Rustic Cream - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo, Rhubarb Stalk
Accessories: foam tape




13 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

This is so sweet, Julia. I love the flourish behind the leaves that you popped up. It's a great card!

scrappymo! said...

Great card...I have a couple of flourish stamps and some leaf stamps...oh now...You are planting the seeds of another card and my brain is so full of card ideas already!!!
Too many ideas...not enough time!!!

Annette Allen said...

simply beautiful...i love those leaves...such a pretty design..

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous CAS card!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous fall creation Julia! Love the flourishes! Your new avatar on SCS is pretty cute! :)

Pauline said...

This is absolutely lovely Julia! I love these leaf stamps and the pretty flourish behind sets them off beautifully. Gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You did yourself proud! Love it!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your sweet little CAS card -- I'll be pinning it for future reference! So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning my dear!! Love the CAS design! :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous CAS card! The swirls are the perfect background for the leaves!!

Deborah Frings said...

I just love the simplicity of this design, the flourishes and sweet sentiment. Great work!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card Julia~such elegant leaves!