Friday, August 30, 2013

Waltzingmouse August Pajama Party!

Today, you are warmly invited to the August Waltzingmouse Pajama Party!  There are prizes to be won and a Guest DT to be chosen!  You will find all the details and all the fun challenges on the WMS blog
Here are my cards for this month's challenges:
Tie a Knot in It
Get Nauty (photo inspiration)
 Stamps I used: 
Golden Oldie
Stamps I used: 
my first purchase from Waltzingmouse which are also the first stamps Claire sold!
I'm entering my tag in the Moxie Fab Holiday Tag Challenge.

And finally - we have the Sketch Challenge
Stamps I used:
So - are you coming to the Pajama Party this month?   Check it all out here.  I'll look for you there!

With Sympathy
Stamps:  Tying the Knot, Pin Stripe Background, Big Day Today- Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Versafine Imperial Purple, Ranger Distress Milled Lavender, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  rhinestones - Kaiser
A Ship in Port
Stamps: Ocean Bound, Safe Harbor Sentiments, Hocus Pocus - Waltzingmouse
Ink:  Memento Gray Flanel, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Ranger Distress Festive Berries and Salty Ocean
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder - SU, Dienamics - Catch a Wave - MFT, foam tape, wide ribbon - May Arts.
Holiday Hugs Tag
Stamps:  Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy, Half Baked Gingerbread Joy - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white, Hawaiian Shores - PTI, Raspberry Ripple - SU.
Ink:  Ranger Distress Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers
Accessories:  rhinestones - Kaiser, 2" circle punch - Fiskars, 1 1/4" circle punch - SU, Tag Sale #3 die - PTI, foam tape, modern label punch - SU, Hawaiian Shores saddle stitched ribbon - PTI
Thank You Sketch
Stamps:  Funky Flowers, Zig Zag Background, Mini Pinstripe, Big Day Today - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white - PTI
Ink:  Ranger Distress Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, mustard seed, Versafine Spanish Moss, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Small Gothic Window die - Poppy Stamps, foam tape, Funky Flowers Cut Files - WMS

21 comments:

Renee said...

They are all fabulous, Julia...
but LOVE your take on the sketch!
With that window and zig zag background...
the colors...
it's stunning! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Julia - you have really outdone yourself with all of these beautiful and creative cards. Your sympathy card is wonderful...will have to case that one for sure. I love your little gingerbread tag...isn't it fun to pull out these old sets and create again with them?! Thanks for all you do for the WMS team!

Kathryn A said...

Love ALL your cards, especially the sympathy card--so simple and so very effective! Thanks for your wonderful comments on my cards, too :)

Kate said...

Oh Julia you always inspire me but these are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity. I can't wait to get inking some more now !!!

Nancy Penir said...

If you could see me, my jaw is on the ground! How beautiful each creation is! The backgrounds, the detailing. Wonderful ideas. Such a sweet tag! So that was the first, eh? Too cute!

Annette Allen said...

wow you have been busy.. these are all fabulous..

have a fantastic weekend..

Peggy said...

Well I had to come over and check out the pajama party!! Love your cards and tag!

Patti J said...

Wow, what a fabulous post, Julia! So glad I stopped by to check on you! Wonderful creations, my friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

My goodness, you have outdone yourself. Love them all but I have to say the sympathy card is outstanding. For me, they are the hardest to make!

Kary said...

Julia, i Love ALL your cards!! They are so beautiful!! What a treat!!

Joyce said...

These are all wonderful. I love how you used those knot corners. And, how fun that you were one of the first customers. That set is really cute.

Marybeth said...

Julia ....you have a wonderful collection here! I love your sympathy card, I would never have thought to use the corners like that but it's perfect. I will be using this idea! Love it!

Dianne said...

Hello Julia, your amazing three gorgeous cards and a fabulous tag you blow me away, your so creative and very inspiring, thanks for sharing all of these with us, hope you have a wonderful weekend...

Ellen Taylor said...

You have been busy Julia! Wonderful projects as always1 I especially love the sympathy card! have a fantastic long weekend!!

Antje said...

Wow Julia, you made a big effort, so many projects!!
I really like your sympathy card is so clear and gives a perfect mood to comfort someone. In your nauty card I like the waves on the quote - perfect idea and the lovely ribbon.
I remember the ginger sets very well - your tag is lovely and
last, not least - the sketch challenge, the window with the flower looks just gorgeous!

Carola said...

Hi Julia

WOW, so many wonderful projects for the Pajama Party!
I like the sympathy card in that clear and simple style; on your colour inspiration card I like - besides the colours - the details such as anchor, fence and wave border; the tag has beautiful colours and the gingerbread girl is so sweet; and on your card to the sketch I like the backgrounds as well as that "window".

Really well done!

Kind regards
Carola

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, you have outdone yousekf with all these super inspirations!!!

Thanks for popping in on my Pajama Entry, I only just purchased a few stamps frn WMS, so I am limited, however I just love them to bits so far!!!
-Kimberly

Joan B said...

ooh so many lovelies. I'm particularly smitten with that tag!

Claire said...

what a beautiful selection Julia - I think my favourite is the knot sympathy card...I'm wavering between buying that one or the nautical set! Love the way you used the gothic window in the sketch challenge...a lovely alternative to the oval!

Vickie Z said...

They are all wonderful!! In love with your sketch card....love the arch with flowers and those backgrounds!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Julia! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)