Sunday, December 1, 2013

Peace on Earth

Wouldn't it be lovely if we actually could achieve Peace on Earth some day -  that is the hope on my card for today.
The floral bird and sentiment are from a newly released Waltzingmouse set called Folk Art Christmas Additions.  The ornament from Opera Tags Christmas was cut with a coordinating WMS die  from the set Opera tags.  I seem to be in pink mode lately (see yesterday's post!)  The ink here is actually Victorian Velvet Distress Ink which is sort of pink/purple.  I adhered the bird over the die cut ornament with foam dots and added 3 enamel dots.

I used this weeks Seize the Sketch for my card design.
A couple of head's up notices:

Did you know there is a Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog?   Every other day of every month one of the DT is posting projects there -  you might like to check it out?!  Anya posted yesterday -  my day to post is the 15th of each month.

I'll be posting 4 new creative package templates from Creations by AR on Dec 6th and you could win one of them!

Stamps:  Folk Art Christmas Additions, Opera Tags Christmas - Waltzingmouse
Paper: White - PTI
Ink:  Ranger Distress Victorian Velvet, Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Opera Tag Die - Waltzingmouse, foam dots, enamel dots - My Minds Eye.

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Julia!

~amy~ said...

I know, right? Why can't we all just get along?

This is a pretty pink card Julia!

Happy Monday!

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous creation Julia! Love your take on the sketch and the added brads! HUGS :)

Loll said...

Gorgeous Julia! Love the beautiful frame that is off the page. Loll xx

Rosemary said...

wow... so soft and beautiful!!

Jenny W said...

What a lovely card!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Julia, what a lovely stamp and so pretty done in the pink! I love this!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love your take on the sketch Julia!! Simply fabulous!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful card Julia!! I just love the frame to the edge of the card and the pink and white combo!!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

another pink one that i like a lot!! bibiana

Janette Goodall said...

Love your blog, and love this card, great take on the sketch!