Friday, January 24, 2014

One Shiny Heart

They're getting back to basics in CAS over at the Cas-ology Challenge getting us to really focus on what CAS means.
I left a lot of blank space on my card -  it's black blank space but blank none the less! (can you say that 3 times fast??!!)  With the contrast of a white center -  and a touch of glittery red!
I used my Small Circle Burst die from Memory Box on the black panel and punched my heart out of sparkle card stock and popped it up inside the circle. Love it!!  Clean and simple!

Paper:  White, True Black - PTI, Glitter Red - Michaels
Accessories:  Small Circle Burst die - Memory Box, foam dot, heart punch - EK Success

8 comments:

Radhika said...

love the highliten contrast heart :)

~amy~ said...

Awesome way to showcase the contrast cue! That glittery heart is perfect!

Meghan said...

Perfect take on the cue card this week! Love that sunburst die! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

this is great! I have this die and it's fab how you used it! TFS!

Jen W. said...

This is awesome, Julia! I love that die cut and it looks so cool and crisp here. Great card for a guy or a gal! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Kelly Griglione said...

Reeaallly loooove this one! So graphic and to the point. And yes, very contrast-y too.

Jenni's Jems said...

Yeah I love this too ...fabulous card ! x

Shirley said...

I love the negative die cut image and that heart makes it so sophisticated and elegant too!