Sunday, May 25, 2014

PTI May Blog Hop - Aqua & Melon

Hi everyone - Happy Middle of the Memorial Day Weekend to all my US stamping friends - I'm excited to be playing along with the PTI Blog Hop today - this is the delightful inspiration -  to use Aqua and Melon
I used some new dies that I've purchased from PTI over the past few months (SO happy to use what I purchase instead of just putting it on the shelf!) - the Phrase Play #3 die AND stamp set, along with the Bitty Button Stacks dies.  I used Aqua Mist and Berry Sorbet card stock (I guess I ran out of Melon Berry?!) but I did use Melon Berry Ink!  
I'll be at church when the hop goes live at 10 am EST - so I'll be linking up a couple of hours later when I get home.  I'm sure there will be lots of lovely spring and summer designs with these pretty colors! 

Stamps:  Phrase Play #3 - PTI
Paper:  White, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet - PTI
Ink:  Melon Berry - PTI
Accessories:  Dies - Phrase Play #3 and Bitty Button Stacks - PTI, Stitched Mat Rectangle Die - Lil' Inker Designs, foam dots.

27 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty, Julia!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so fresh and wonderful. Love this fabulous design and wonderful mix of die cuts and colors.

Lynn said...

So fun. I love how those blooms are inlaid in the die!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card.. i love this die..

Renee said...

I love it, Julia!
Simply perfect! :)

Lesley said...

Delightful!

victoria h said...

So pretty

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty!

Rosemary said...

wonderful card, julia... lovin' all those fab dies!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful fresh, crisp clean card Julia! Love it! We go to mass on Saturday evenings ,and when we can't we go on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Julia! I do not have this phrase play...YET...;) Great card!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a FUN card with the hello die and sweet little flowers!!

Martha said...

Julia, this is simply lovely!

A Crafty Person said...

Lovely take on this month's blog challenge. Reminds me I need to play with that phrase play die more often. Thanks for sharing.

Anni said...

Just lovely! The die cuts are so fabulous!
Anni

Manuela said...

beautiful card, it looks so fresh...

Diana K said...

Every element you used comes together so well. You've made such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Julia, I love the phase plates and you really made this one stand out. I love it. Great job.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Those colors look wonderful paired with the crisp white, and I love what you have done with the button stacks.

Anonymous said...

Julia this card is wonderful!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Julia great use of these dies! Fabulous!

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! Really pretty card!!

Karen said...

Love this! I have the die, but haven't used it yet! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurie said...

OK this is seriously so cute! I love this die and framed with the stitching is adorable!!

Cindy H. said...

Very pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Julia!

~amy~ said...

Julia, I LOVE this!