Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge - September 11

It's Thursday - and this week there's a new Fusion Challenge - a bright shiny pink challenge!
We are also SO very excited to announce that the ever talented Amy Tsuruta has rejoined the Fusion DT!  Be sure to welcome Amy when you visit her today!  Without further ado here is the challenge!
How fun is this pink corvette??!!  And look at that nice looking sketch!  As you know - you can be inspired by the photo - or the sketch -  or combine the two into FUSION!  Which is what I did today.  Although I tilted the panel and used the car for my star!
I cut a piece of Pucker Me Pink craft metal from Add a Little Dazzle for my VW - the stamps and car die are from Enjoy the Ride by PTI. I added some black rhinestones to the rear lights and sprinkled a few sequins around!

What will inspire you this week for your Fusion card?  Can't wait to see it linked up over at the challenge where you will also find all of the details.   Below are the links to the Design Team so you can see what inspired them!

Stephanie Severin

Stamps:  Enjoy the Ride - PTI
Paper:  white - PTI, blue - Cordinations, DP Bittersweet Paper Pad - Basic Grey
Ink:  Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  car die - Enjoy the Ride - PTI, Arrow die - Lead the Way - MFT, foam dots, Sugar Blend Sequins - Avery Elle, Glue N Seal, Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal Sheet - Add a Little Dazzle.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm so glad to be back!
awesome card Julia...love the VW :)

Deepti said...

I love that beetle :) awesome card !

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card..

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a fun card! I have the PTI stamp set used (I had a new beetle once) and this is a nifty way to use it! I'll have to pick up some metal paper! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Perfect image for this Julia!

*Vicki* said...

You've really nailed this fusion challenge my friend!! LOVE IT! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Renee said...

What a fun take on this challenge...
love that pink ride! :)

Lynn said...

Oh this is so fun! Way to rock both the sketch and inspiration! Woot! Woot!

Loll said...

Sweet! Love your pink "bug"! Great card Julia! Loll xx

Lyndal said...

Love your super cute VW bug Julia!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW, aweseom beetle and sequins too!! YAY!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun card Julia! Love the little VW!

Kelly Griglione said...

How perfect for this challenge is the pink metal sheet? And you made a car with it too! Awesome : )

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your pink slug bug makes my heart happy! I love the contrast of colors with the backdrop too.